Structural Project Engineer
ASDG, LLC is seeking a full time Structural Project Engineer to assist in the design of new building and renovation projects for various markets including commercial, municipal, education, and health care. Projects will range in size from very small to over $60M. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with good communication skills and a willingness to learn. This position offers a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications, health insurance plan, retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
- Develop a working knowledge of building codes including IBC and ASCE7.
- Perform structural modeling and analysis utilizing RAM Structural System and RISA-3D.
- Perform structural calculations for steel, concrete, reinforced masonry, and wood building components.
- Review fabrication and shop drawings.
- Collaborate with CAD/BIM staff to develop building models and construction drawings.
- Perform site visits to observe construction.
- Interface with clients and contractors.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering with emphasis in structural engineering.
- FE certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship or co-op experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
Submit brief introduction statement or cover letter along with resume to email@example.com, attention Lee Cooper.